Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Quite Decent

The animation was pretty good but some other parts such as, the SFX really didn't have much variety and such. Not that much blood and NO DECAPITATION? Also the action seem'd a bit slow at times Madness has tons of blood in it. I really like how this Animation has a Japanese style to it though.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Great :D

Pikachu needs to get his own hat :3 or else he wants to get liquified into jello and then somehow melt inside the pokeball again

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

The best in the series

Man those unicorns are super weird.. lol

Duty Hill Duty Hill

Decent

Contrary to Roxore the starting weapon is very good, I only have 1 point into all three categories and it's still as good as the M16 with no upgrades you just have to aim for headshots which is effortless in this game.. Speaking of the M16, It just tears through infantry once it is fully upgraded and when it isn't even fully upgraded. The Power of the SAW without it's bad accuracy is basically the M16. Overall pretty good game but has no point once you buy all the guns.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

<3 Yay

All the animations go together greatly like the guy leaping over a platform and then getting hit, and I love that this's sorta like Parkour. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Totally Underrated game

This Game is very underated It should atleast have a 3.90 score or 4.10!
I love how your animations/games have their own unique artwork/design/graphics etc. Though the camera work could be worked on a bit I understand it's supposed to be dynamic but it can be a bit weird at some times. This Is one of the few good Tank-men games.

Kingdom Hearts-Dearly Beloved Kingdom Hearts-Dearly Beloved

Good to see a KH Song Remix

I don't come along with good KH Remix's but this one's a BIG EXCEPTION not only It uses a song that isn't targeted by most remixers It's quite catchy and I LOVE IT :D

{Factory} {Factory}

Catchy

Could litsen to this techno all day long and forever ;D